Sereinure.com is an online art gallery operated by Kathleen with copyrighted artwork. This page is to inform visitors what kind of data is being collected.
Last Modified: May 21, 2018
- When leaving comments, it is required to provide your name and a valid email address. A website URL is optional.
- Once your comment has been approved, your name and URL (if submitted) will be displayed publicly along with your comment.
- Not to mention, when visitors submit comments on the site, additional data is collected such as IP and email addresses. This data will not be displayed in public.
- As a visitor, it is your responsibility what kind of information you provide as long as it is valid.
- Comments displayed publicly will remain for as long as the website is running.
Using the Contact Form
- When leaving a message using the contact form, your information will not be visible in public.
- However, I collect your name, email address, website URL (optional), subject, and message. This information will help to communicate with you.
- Information submitted using the contact form will remain in the database for as long as the website is running.
- Akismet is a plug-in enabled to check for spam. Your information (IP address, user agent, name, email address, website, and message) will automatically be sent to Akismet once you submit a message.
- Made with flour, sugar, butter, and among other necessary ingredients made into packets of data that a computer receives and sends it back to another location. There are different kinds just like any other cookie. In other words, It’s a load of data that helps your browser keep track of your activity.
- Since I use WordPress as a blogging platform, it is installed by default.
- If you leave a comment you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
What rights you have over your data
- Visitors who left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of any data you provided on this site.
- You can also request to remove any personal data stored on this website. This does not include any data that are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If there are any proceeded issues, your information may be shared.