By accessing or using this website, you agree to be obligated by the terms and policies applied to sereinure.com. These terms refer to all visitors (nationally and internationally). If you disagree with any part of the conditions, then you may not access the website.
Last Modified: May 21, 2018
Who owns or has the rights to sereinure.com and its material or content?
- All content including any artwork and written entries (e.g., photography, paintings, drawings, sculptures, essays, poems, etc.) are owned solely by the owner of the website unless otherwise noted.
- Content that doesn’t belong to the proprietor will be given legitimate credentials.
What can visitors do and cannot do with the content provided on this site?
- There are share buttons on every posts and page. By clicking the button means you acknowledged not to change the original link to another website.
- Commercial use are not authorized unless given permission.
- It’s not permissible to modify any final artwork.
- Printing any photos or artwork for display or commercial use (album covers, wall art, and merchandising) are not authorized unless given permission.
- Provide proper credentials when saving photos.
- Sharing artwork only grants permission.
Claiming any works of art as your own in which you didn’t make and selling them without permission defies copyright laws. Know your rights to avoid possible consequences. If you plan to use or share any material for other purposes, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about copyright laws visit the DMCA or NET document.